Pralmorelin Prohormone Sarms Ghrp-2 to Promote Lean Body Mass
|FOB Price:||US $1-9 / vial|
|Min. Order:||10 vial|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 vial||US $1-9/ vial|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||5000kilogram Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 99
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Elderly
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 86168-78-7
- Standard: USP28
- Transport Package: 10vials/Kit
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Ghrp-2
- Appearance: White Powder
- Trademark: moli
- Specification: 99
- HS Code: 3001200020
Pralmorelin Prohormone SARMS GHRP-2 To Promote Lean Body Mass
Alias: GHRP-2 Acetate; (DES-ALA3)--RELEASING PEPTIDE-2
M. F.: C42H50N8O5
M. W.: 746.90
Purity (HPLC): 98.0%min.
Appearance: White powder
Single Impurity (HPLC): 1.0%max
Amino Acid Composition: ± 10% of theoretical
Peptide Content (N%): >80.0%
Water Content(Karl Fischer): <6.0%
Acetate Content (HPIC): <12.0%
Mass Balance: 95.0~105.0%
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8o C preservation
Delivery time: Within 18 hours upon receipt of payment
Delivery: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
Usage: GHRP- 2 is a true secretagogue, which help to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). GHRP - 2 also has a protective effect on the liver and an anti-inflammatory effect.
GHRP- 2 is a true secretagogue. Which means it stimulates the body's own secretion as explained in the study below. Human has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). 'The group compared ITT to stimulation with GH releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2). The synthetic hexapeptide, also named pralmorelin, is derived from a metenkephalin peptide. It is the most potent of the family of synthetic GH stimuli known in humans and acts via the endogenous ghrelin receptor (12). As these receptors have been identified both in the hypothalamus and the pituitary, GHRP-2 action may not be restricted to the pituitary. It has been reported that (GH)-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2), a ghrelin receptor agonist, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
GHRP-2 is short for Releasing Peptide 2, which basically refers to an secretagogue, according to some research studies on rats, it can effectively increase the amount of natural secretion of in the test subjects body and secrete it while stimulating the pituitary gland at the same time. Since the test subjects body will end up producing more growth hormones this way, fat will be reduced while lean muscle mass is increased. Along with this, IGF-1 levels will increase, as well, along with the different hypothalamus functions
1. The half-life of GHRP-2 is quite short, though, with its peak occurring around 15 minutes after its administration or an hour later at the latest. Ideally, this therapy should be administered periodically everyday.
2. Similar to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is its commercially synthesized form that can stimulate the secretion much better and stimulate the PRL, cortisol and ACTH levels a little better. For ghrelin, on the other hand, it functions like a synthetic agonist that can connect with the secretagogue receptor of the . GHRP-2 can also increase the levels of calcium ion influx and, in turn, release even more growth hormones.
3. Aside from that, some research has already been done proving how similar it is with the effectiveness of GRF, as well. As a matter of fact, it has proven to be much more potent compared to any other GH-releasing secretors known in the past, including GHRP-1 and GHRP-6. Because of this, this hormone is often used as a treatment for catabolic deficiencies and states nowadays.
4. GHRP-2 basically acts exactly like ghrelin. It can induce food consumption just like ghrelin and stimulate GH secretion, too. When infused, GHRP-2 makes the GH levels in the body increase a lot and it can induce cell cAMP secretion the way that GRF tends to, as well.
5. Aside from that, the supplements of GHRP-2 are known to be anti-inflammatory. However, its results tend to differ between research test subjects, depending on how each subject's pituitary somatotrophs choose to respond based on the different receptor subtypes of GHRP overall.